Sunday 8 June 2014

23 – 52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.




Mahlia: She loves cuddles with her brother. She was reading stories to him and he turned and gazed up into her eyes. She can make him giggle when he's upset, in fact she brings a smile to everyone's face. I was struggling with one of Leila's tantrums this week, and Mahlia came and gave me a cuddle and told me it will be OK. She's an extraordinarily kind girl this one.

Leila: Leila, Leila, Leila. She's been pushing my buttons this week, but we're working through it, one day at a time. She surprises me every day with her sharing. And she's incredibly protective of her brother when we're out and about, keeping other kid's little hands well away from him. She is still loving Montessori, and every day gathers the sound cards and a mat and leads her teacher to help her, not that she needs help as she's mastered all of them!

Archer: After I enjoyed a delicious onion gravy this week, poor Archer suffered terribly with wind pain and had a very restless day and evening. He is not overly fussed on solids as yet. We are having a break for a few days to let his tummy settle before starting again. He has now mastered sitting up by himself and enjoys the new perspective on his surroundings. I can see a great similarity between Archer and Leila in this week's photos.

Joining in with Jodi at Practising Simplicity.






































No comments:

Post a Comment