Saturday 22 February 2014

8 – 52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.




Mahlia: She's had a busy week this week. She has started going to Montessori four days a week this year, and together with rock pool swims, bike rides, dentist check ups, and play dates, she is exhausted. We spent Friday morning making paper dolls, after being inspired by a library book. I made some too, and when she saw mine she got upset as she didn't think hers were as good. I begged to differ, so I gave her mine, and she gave me hers. Peace was briefly restored.

Leila: This girl loves her food, but takes FOREVER to eat sometimes. Enjoying fajitas al fresco, albeit deconstructed ones. Recovering from a cold, she has been very tired come bedtime, and every question is answered with a no, followed by screaming because she really meant yes, but when asked again, the answer is no, and so on. Trying times! I think you can see some of her cheekiness in her eyes in this shot.

Archer: 12 weeks old! How did that even happen? He is happiest lying on the floor, with a vantage of all that is going on around him. Coming down with a cough and he still has the biggest smile on his face. And those eyes, I just can't get enough of him!

Joining in with Jodi's 52 Project at Practising Simplicity.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful images. And I agree those eyes on Archer are gorgeous! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete