Sunday 7 April 2013

6 years ago I got very lucky x

It is our 6-year wedding anniversary today. We have had our fair share of ups and downs over the years. The ups obviously include our beautiful girls, we've been fortunate to travel frequently, we have a lovely home and we have each other. We've faced many challenges—hubby had a kidney transplant when Leila was 8 weeks old, and I made the decision to leave my full-time job in order to spend more time with the girls, and therefore we sacrificed our main income and have been in a pretty unstable financial state.

We still have our worries and stresses but I know we will still be going strong until we are old and wrinkly.

We celebrated by walking to our local restaurant with a view, The Cowrie in Terrigal, just the two of us! We sat outside and enjoyed an amazing view and a delicious meal, and had a conversation without being interrupted with 'muuuummmmmmyyyy' 'daaaaaaadddddyyyy' every 2 seconds. It was good.

I love my man x



Photos by Delisser Photography.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary :0)
    These photos are gorgeous....you were a beautiful bride.
    My niece and nephew both got married in the last few years and they both used Delisser Photography...she takes fabulous pictures.

    ReplyDelete