Saturday 6 April 2013

14/52

A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2013.



Mahlia: The skies cleared and we headed back to the beach. She enjoyed it from every angle possible. The girls were deliriously happy to be back and managed to bring half of the beach back home in their hair and Mahlia's left ear. 

Leila: The playroom was suspiciously quiet while I was making dinner. I cautiously popped my head around the door, wondering what mischief I was about to encounter. Instead I watched Leila reading. Mahlia would pass her another book once she completed the last. Mahlia set up her dollhouse in the sun's rays. If only it could always be this peaceful! She looks so grown up here.

A favourite image from last week would have to be of Advay over at The Art Side.

Joining in with the 52 Project over at Che & Fidel.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog and loving the image. I can see this week's and all other beautiful portraits of your gorgeous girls, they are so adorable. Specially Mahlia's picture is so full of fun and childhood innocence. Beautiful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such bright sunny girls having bright sunny times, absolutely lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pictures again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mahlia looks like she's taking a bow! Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete